Pest Control In Renner, SD
Lying just north of Sioux Falls and South Dakota Highway 115, Renner, SD, is an unincorporated community in Mapleton Township. Despite being a tiny, tight-knit area, the population is growing. Coupled with its proximity to the bigger cities and major highways, this has caused Minnehaha County pest control needs to skyrocket. At Olson's Pest Technicians, we are prepared to keep all Renner homes and businesses pest-free year-round. Read on to learn about pest control programs!
Residential Pest Control In Renner
Olson's Pest Technicians brings over 50 years of residential pest control experience to every home. Our expert technicians use the toughest tools and treatments available on the professional market, and they follow a proven formula to rid your home of all pest threats by:
- Completing a thorough inspection of your home and yard.
- Eliminating current pest activity and preventing new ones from springing up by treating your property on our first visit.
- Performing ongoing follow-up treatments to keep your home secure year-round.
Our technicians don't just treat the visible pest infestation. Our residential pest control services always include implementing prevention strategies to keep pests from getting in your home in the first place. For help securing your Renner home, give us a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Renner
It is never too early to secure top-quality commercial pest control services for your business. A pest infestation could potentially harm your patrons and employees, damage your property, and turn your life into a public relations nightmare. That's why Olson's Pest Technicians are ready to provide superior commercial pest control services to the following types of Renner businesses:
- Nursing homes
- Grain storage facilities
- Vacation rental properties
- Food processing facilities
- Property management
At Olson's Pest Technicians, we treat your case with its urgency by providing same-day and emergency pest control services. In addition to this, we are QualityPro and ISNetworld certified, and we always guarantee our services. Trust the pros at Olson's Pest Technicians in your time of need. Contact us to get started.
Renner's Mini Guide To Effective Ant Control
At Olson's Pest Technicians, we provide professional ant pest control to help keep all the many types of ants in South Dakota out of your yard and home. Below are some tips we always suggest to make your place less appealing to them:
- Seal up holes: The first step of ant pest control is to make sure that there are no holes in the siding or roof of your home, as ants could be entering in that way. Make certain window screens are also not torn.
- Clean up your yard: Your yard is also an important place to keep in mind when preventing ants. Starting by cleaning it up and regularly maintaining it is a great way to keep ants away. This includes clearing out organic debris, such as logs, stumps, and leaves.
- Clean up food messes: Organize your pantries to alleviate any clutter and store food in containers that can't ants can't chew through. Be sure to clean any messes and spills from food as soon as possible.
An expert from Olson's Pest Technicians will help pinpoint all the things on your property that are appealing to ants and help you implement proven prevention strategies to keep them from taking over. For help controlling the ants in your home, call us today!
Cockroach Prevention Tips For Renner Residents
Cockroaches are more than just embarrassing to have. A cockroach infestation could lead to you and your family members falling very ill. Below are some helpful tips to prevent cockroaches from invading your home:
- Properly store food: The first step is to start keeping your food in sealed containers that can't be chewed through. You can bet a cockroach infestation will spring up if there is easy access to food.
- Clean up food messes: By thoroughly cleaning any messes made with food and drink as soon as they happen, you reduce the risk of an infestation. It also helps if you sanitize your eating spaces after every meal.
- Seal up your house: Go around your home and look for any holes. Patch them up, as cockroaches will sneak in through them.
- Take out the garbage: Regularly take out the trash before it starts to smell or overflow.
At Olson's Pest Technicians, we specialize in rooting out the cause of your cockroach infestation and safely exterminating them in their entirety. If you are struggling with preventing the roaches from setting up shop in your home, we can help. Reach out for a qoute.