Guaranteed Brown County Pest Control For Homes & Businesses
Located about 125 miles northeast of Pierre, the city of Aberdeen, SD, was incorporated in 1883. As the third most populous city in the state, Aberdeen offers the amenities of a large metropolis while maintaining its quiet, small-town charm. Life in Aberdeen is a fine balance, and there’s certainly no room for pests roaming around town. The bad news is that local pest populations are a year-round problem, exposing homes and businesses to the dangers of infestations.
The only guaranteed way to protect your home or business from a pest infestation is to call in a team of experienced pest experts. The team at Olson’s Pest Technicians offers year-round pest control solutions to properties throughout Aberdeen and the surrounding areas. Since 1996, we’ve been providing Brown County pest control that the community can depend on. With over 80 years of combined experience, our team knows how to tackle your pest problems from the inside out. Call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Aberdeen, SD
Being a homeowner is no walk in the park, but when pests enter the picture, things get a lot more complicated. A household pest infestation can cause a lot of problems for the structure of your home as well as the people inside of it. It exposes you to damage and contamination, which is why it’s important to secure professional residential pest control services in Aberdeen. Olson’s Pest Technicians has serviced over 400 homes in the area with complete pest coverage, protecting local residences from all kinds of local intruders, such as bed bugs, ants, spiders, German cockroaches, Subterranean termites, and bats. Contact us to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Aberdeen, SD
If you own a business here in Aberdeen, you ought to know about the threats involved with commercial pest infestation. Pests can wreak havoc on a business, endangering everyone in the facility as well as your overall reputation. That’s why we provide complete commercial pest solutions in Aberdeen that work. Our commercial process includes:
- Interior and exterior of the property
- Looking for active pests, signs of pest activity, and conducive conditions
- Interior baseboard liquid treatment
- Exterior liquid barrier treatments around the foundation, window sills, door frames, eaves, etc.
- Wiping down spider webs and wasp nests
- Laying down rodent bait stations if needed
After we finish treating the facility, we return on a monthly or weekly basis to keep conditions pest-free throughout the year. Our pest management services are customizable per business, and it’s our goal to work together with local business owners to keep the community free from pests. Reach out to us today to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
What Every Aberdeen Homeowner Ought To Know About Bat Control
When bats get into your home, there are a lot of problems to consider. As a homeowner, there are some things you ought to know about bat control in Aberdeen:
- Bats multiply rapidly and spread their populations very quickly. That means the situation can turn into a full-blown infestation in no time.
- Bats bite and infect people and pets with diseases. These bites can go undetected for long periods of time, increasing the likelihood of your developing an adverse health reaction.
- When bats bite, they can transmit a host of illnesses like rabies and histoplasmosis. They also produce droppings that contain fungi and parasites that cause widespread contamination.
The most effective way to guard yourself against bats is to reach out to the professionals at Olson’s Pest Technicians. Our bat control solutions are thorough and effective, and we offer all kinds of services such as TAP insulation (installation and removal), guano removal, entrance sealing, chimney caps installation, and one-way doors. Reach out to us to learn more.
Six Practical Ant Control Tips For Aberdeen Property Owners
An ant infestation can be frustrating because these intruders are so tiny that they can squeeze through the smallest cracks and crevices around our homes and businesses. It can seem impossible to control ant activity, which is why it’s best to be proactive in preventing them in the first place. In order to help reduce your chances of experiencing an ant infestation, there are some preventive measures you can take. Here are six practical ant control tips for Aberdeen property owners:
- Clean up spills and crumbs immediately as they happen.
- Eliminate sources of excess moisture and standing water around the property.
- Keep food in airtight containers and keep trash in a lidded bin.
- Regularly sweep and vacuum your house, and keep things tidy in general.
- Repair cracks and crevices and seal off any potential entry points.
- Take the trash out regularly and keep it outside in a sealed and lidded bin.
For quality ant control and prevention services, your best bet is to contact Olson’s Pest Technicians. We’ve been dealing with local area ant species for over 50 years, and we have the knowledge and expertise to thoroughly eliminate them from your property. Call today to discuss your ant control needs.