Comprehensive Woodbury County & Plymouth County Pest Control
Founded in 1854, Sioux City, IA, is located on the scenic banks of the Missouri River, right where Iowa meets Nebraska and South Dakota. Siouxland has over 32 miles of recreational trails, making this a popular destination for hunters, fishers, and all-around nature-lovers. Unfortunately, it's also a popular place for local pests in Sioux City to settle down. These unwelcome guests get into local homes and businesses, exposing the community to the detriments of a pest infestation.
The good news is we're here to help. Olson's Pest Technicians is Sioux City's local source for quality residential and commercial pest solutions. Since 1966, our family owned and operated company has provided Woodbury County and Plymouth County pest control that the local community can count on. Our team of skilled pest management professionals has over 80 years of combined experience, meaning we bring our absolute best to every job we do. Reach out to us today for pest coverage you can trust.
Residential Pest Control In Sioux City, IA
Our professionals here at Olson's Pest Technicians have serviced over 400 local residences with comprehensive coverage to defeat household infestations. We deal with all kinds of local area intruders, such as bed bugs, ants, spiders, German cockroaches, subterranean termites, and bats. Our ongoing goal is to keep your home and your loved ones guarded against infestations. Our residential pest control process includes:
- Interior and exterior inspection of the property
- Looking for active pests, signs of pest activity, and conducive conditions
- Interior baseboard liquid treatment and exterior liquid barrier treatments
- Treatment around the foundation, window sills, door frames, eaves, etc.
- Wiping down spider webs and wasp nests
- Ongoing service for exterior, with an interior service if needed
Along with our general pest control solutions, we provide specialty services for termite control, bed bug control, and bat control. Between our thorough treatments and ongoing follow-up visits, you can rest assured knowing your home is fully protected from infestations around the clock.
Commercial Pest Control In Sioux City, IA
The best way to protect your Sioux City business from pest infestation is to contact your local experts. Here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we're proud to service local businesses with commercial pest control services in Sioux City that work. We service companies throughout the Upper Midwest, including properties in Western Iowa, Western Minnesota, Eastern Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Montana.
No matter what kind of business you run, addressing your pest control needs is essential, and we are eager to help you do that. Our commercial treatments are customizable per business. We've serviced all kinds of facilities, like schools, nursing homes, grain storage facilities, vacation rental properties, food processing facilities, property management, and many others. Whatever kind of pest pressure you're facing, you can count on the team that's been "Putting Pests to Rest Since 1966!" Call today to get started.
Sioux City Property Owners' Guide To Termite Control
Being diligent in your termite prevention efforts can go a long way in avoiding termite damage. Getting ahead of the problem is the best way to keep termites away. If you're looking for a quick guide to termite control and prevention, here are some proactive measures you can take to avoid infestation:
- Avoid any wood-to-soil contact.
- Eliminate excess moisture around the property.
- Eliminate rotting or moisture-damaged wood.
- Fix rotten areas of the roof to prevent entry.
- Inspect all wood before bringing it to your property.
- Install a dehumidifier in moisture-rich areas.
- Keep downspouts extended away from the structure.
- Keep woodpiles away from the perimeter.
- Repair leaky faucets and faulty pipes.
- Use vent fans in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Use weatherstripping around all doors and windows.
While these tips can help, none are as reliable as regular services from the pest pros here at Olson's Pest Technicians. We are here to provide complete termite solutions that you can rely on. Call us today to discuss your termite control and prevention needs, and we'll get your initial inspection scheduled right away.
A Step-By-Step Cockroach Control Guide For Sioux City Property Owners
To minimize your exposure to cockroach activity, the best thing to do is be proactive in your prevention efforts, eliminating attractants and conducive conditions. If you want a step-by-step guide to cockroach control and prevention, consider implementing the following tips around your home or business:
- Apply weatherstripping around windows and doors.
- Don't leave any food out, pet food included.
- Fix leaky pipes, faucets, and downspouts.
- Install dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas.
- Keep your household appliances clean.
- Keep your property clean and free of clutter.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
- Seal spaces around wires, cables, pipes, and other utilities that enter from the outdoors.
- Store your food in sealed, airtight containers.
- Sweep beneath the stove and fridge.
- Take out the trash regularly and store it outside in a sealed bin.
- Thoroughly inspect everything before bringing it inside.
- Vacuum the floors regularly.
- Wipe up mess and spills as promptly as possible.
The best way to address your cockroach control needs is to contact your local pest experts. Whether you currently detect signs of cockroach activity or want to be proactive in securing year-round protection, our pros at Olson's Pest Technicians are here to help you. Get in touch with us to learn more about our cockroach control and prevention services.