Guaranteed Cherry County Pest Control For Homes & Businesses
Home to some of the prairie's most stunning landscapes and sand dunes, the city of Valentine is just as dreamy as its name. The city itself is packed with breweries, local shops, a bike bath, diverse eateries, and anything else you could imagine. And with ideal access to Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge, Valentine is an ideal location for those who seek nature and some peace and quiet. With seasonal conditions that span a chilly winter to a warm summer to a temperate fall and spring, there is always something to enjoy in Valentine; however, these conditions also make the area susceptible to pest problems. That's why, at Olson's Pest Technicians, we seek to provide Cherry County pest control that lasts month after month. With over 80 years of combined experience and an emphasis on Integrated Pest Management, we strive to limit pest populations in Valentine no matter what issues you may be facing. To learn more about our pest control offerings and get started protecting your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Valentine, NE
As a local, family owned and operated business, here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we believe in the importance of the home. That's why we've been working around the clock since 1966 to provide local homeowners with residential pest control in Valentine that you can trust. Through Integrated Pest Management protocols, we're able to accurately identify and get rid of pest problems while also preventing new ones from occurring. We always begin by providing a careful inspection of your property, inside and out, and then apply safe treatments primarily to the exterior of your home, with interior treatments as needed. Our pest management professionals are QualityPro Certified to further provide the best service around. And with emergency services and a pest-free guarantee that you can't beat, Olson's Pest Technicians is the team to turn to for all of your residential pest control needs. For more information about our services, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Valentine, NE
At Olson's Pest Technicians, it's our mission to keep your business free of pests all year long. As local trusted pest experts since 1966, we've worked with businesses of all sizes and disciplines, so we know how to find the treatments that will work for you. Our QualityPro Certified pest management professionals follow strict Integrated Pest Management protocols in order to get to the root cause of your pest problems and customize a treatment plan to meet your unique needs. We've designed our treatments to be primarily applied to the exterior of your property; however, we'll treat the interior of your business safely and on an as-needed basis. By using IPM, we're also able to monitor the effectiveness of these treatments and change course if necessary. We provide a pest-free guarantee on all services and will be there for you with same-day and emergency commercial pest control services in Valentine. For more information on our offerings, contact us today.
Termite Control: What Every Valentine Homeowner Needs To Know
Each year, termite damage impacts 600,000 homeowners, costing them roughly five billion dollars in repairs. And the homes in Valentine are at risk for the potential troubles that termites can bring. Try these tips for termite control that works:
- Always maintain at least four inches between mulch beds and your foundation.
- Keep your yard clear from debris like fallen tree branches, hedge trimmings, and leaf piles.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from your home or any other structures on your property, like sheds and garages.
- If you notice a leak or water damage, look into rectifying it.
- Reduce moisture around your home by opting for a dehumidifier and redirecting condensation from air conditioning units.
- Replace worn weatherstripping around doors and baseboards.
- If you spot any termite damage, don't ignore it; contact a professional.
At Olson's Pest Technicians, we provide homeowners with termite control in Valentine that works. In addition to our termite inspections, we use methods like Termidor® and
Sentricon® bait stations, pre-purchase or sale inspections, and new construction treatments so that you're covered no matter the scenario. For more information on protecting your home from termites, contact us today.
How To Prevent Ant Infestations In Valentine
As Valentine's most commonly encountered nuisance pest, ants can become an issue in your home or business at any time of the year. In order to prevent them from becoming an issue, try these steps:
- Start by securing your foundation. Look to even the smallest crevices as potential entry points and fill them with caulk. You'll also want to repair or replace any worn window screens, apply weatherstripping to the gaps around windows and doors, and install door sweeps where necessary.
- Next, you'll need to assess how you store food. All food and pantry items should be kept in secure containers and avoid doing something like leaving a bag of chips open.
- Don't forget about your trash. Ants aren't fussy, so trash that's been piling up is a feast for them. Make sure to use a bin with a properly working lid, take the trash out regularly, and always check for food residue between uses.
- Aim for cleanliness. Spills, especially of the sugary kind, are very attractive to ants. Be sure to clean all crumbs and spills, even of shampoo or soap, thoroughly.
- If you notice a leak, fix it. Look at everything from downspouts and gutters to faucets, pipes, and even bathtubs.
- Contact your pest professionals. Preventing ants can be a tricky business, which is why professional ant control can be extremely beneficial.
It's never too soon to contact Olson's Pest Technicians for ant control that works. We use safe and reliable techniques to keep ants out of your home all year round. Contact us today for more information.