Effective Canton, SD Pest Control Services
Located in the southeastern portion of South Dakota and 20 minutes east of Sioux Falls, Canton is a smaller city and county seat of Lincoln County. Canton is a great place to establish a business and raise a family. In fact, it has won the South Dakota Community of the Year Award a number of times! Home of Newton Hills State Park, Canton also regularly hosts large festivals, bringing in lots of people from all around. Unfortunately, this influx of people also attracts more pests to the area, and both homes and businesses are at risk of an infestation, making Lincoln County pest control especially important. Keep reading to learn how Olson's Pest Technicians can help your home and business stay pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Canton
The team at Olson's Pest Technicians understands how overwhelming it can be to find pests in your home. They damage your things, make you feel unsafe, and sometimes spread harmful diseases to you and your family. That's why Lincoln County pest control is so valuable. Here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we have over 50 years of experience dealing with all the local pests that plague the Midwest. We will conduct a thorough examination of your home and develop a residential treatment plan that suits the specific infestation problems you are having. By using advanced tools and treatments not available to the general public, our technicians will ensure that the treatment they lay down will be both safe and effective and then work with you to implement prevention strategies moving forward. In addition, we will conduct follow-up visits to ensure your customer satisfaction and make sure pests don't return. Don't let pests rattle your sense of security in the home you've worked so hard for; call us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Canton
As business owners ourselves, we here at Olson's Pest Technicians understand the heavy burden business ownership can sometimes place on your shoulders. With everything you need to worry about when it comes to running a business, we want to do our part and take the worry of pest control off your shoulders. We conduct a similar process for our commercial clients as we do our residential clients. Starting with a thorough examination, we will determine where the pests are coming in and what is attracting them. That knowledge will help our technician to implement an effective commercial pest control treatment plan, guaranteed to make your business pest-free in no time. We always include follow-up visits to make sure that you are satisfied with our treatment and help implement prevention strategies. We want to help you keep your business running smoothly. Call us today!
Ant Prevention And Control Tips From Canton Professionals
When it comes to ant prevention in Canton, there are two forms you have to think about — ant control in your house and ant control in your yard.
Below are some tips from the pros on how to prevent ants from invading:
- Rake your yard: Raking your yard helps destroy any ant hills already created, making it harder for them to set up shop, an easy form of ant control for your yard because just about anyone can do it.
- Don't plant too close to the house: When considering plants, try not to set them up too close to your house. Shrubs and bushes attract ants and having them up against your home makes it more appealing for them to try and come inside.
- Store food properly: Ant control in your house starts with properly storing food since your pantries and cupboards are where you are likely to find them. Store food properly in containers that can't be chewed through, and be sure to clean up any crumbs.
What To Do About Bats On Your Canton Property
Bats are a common creature that ends up becoming a nuisance here in Canton. While they may be cute and helpful in keeping mosquito populations down, professional bat control is essential.
Here's what to do if you find bats on your Canton property:
- Don't: Don't try to remove them yourself! Bats will bite if they feel threatened, and their bites can make you incredibly sick.
- Don't: Don't capture this creature. Some people will try to capture an invading bat. If you manage to do this, do not keep it for any length of time.
- Do: Call your local bat control expert. Here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we will help you safely remove bats from your Canton property, ensuring no one gets hurt or sick.