Effective Davison County Pest Control For Homes & Businesses
Mitchell is the 6th largest town in South Dakota and one of the most lively cities you will ever visit. With more than 15,254 residents living nearby, visitors have the opportunity to tour the World's Only Corn Palace and enjoy the unique architecture surrounding Dakota Wesleyan University.
Mitchell is a fascinating place filled with people and places from all walks of life. Unfortunately, this also tends to attract some less than desirable locals, including rats, spiders, and other common unwanted pests in Mitchell.
If you're tired of bugs, rodents, and other pests invading your Mitchell, SD home or business, call the team behind Olson's Pest Technicians today. We provide effective pest control services that remove many difficult pest species, all without breaking the bank. Give us a call today to learn more about our services, or submit an online contact form to get started on a plan that's right for you.
Residential Pest Control In Mitchell, SD
Our experts at Olson's Pest Technicians have provided residential pest control solutions since 1966. Having treated thousands of local homes in and around Mitchell, we can truthfully say there is no job too big or problem too small for our team to repair.
We apply each of our residential pest control services to your home in three easy steps:
- We start each of our programs off with a thorough home inspection. By carefully looking through attics, basements, and exterior perimeters, we can quickly verify the presence of pests and their various species.
- Next, we start work on a treatment program that's right for you. We are passionate about keeping your home and family safe without exposing you to concentrated products, enhancing your health and wellness in many ways.
- Finally, our team will conclude our service visit by carefully checking for any missed spots or recurring pest activity. As a Quality Pro Certified and ISNet World Certified pest control company, our techs at Olson's Pest Technicians refuse to wrap up our services until we are 100% certain of their effect.
When you're ready to book your first residential pest control treatment, don't hesitate to reach out to Olson's Pest Technicians immediately. Get in touch with a Mitchell, SD professional by calling our office today.
Commercial Pest Control In Mitchell, SD
Business owners are under a lot of stress. From managing customers to buying inventory, there can be a lot to take care of all at once. When pests begin to invite themselves into your building, the situation compounds the stress even further. How can you eliminate pests and protect your clients while still finding time for yourself?
With over 80 years of combined experience, Olson's Pest Technicians are ready to serve in any commercial environment. Below is a list of business industries that we are proud to treat on a daily basis:
- Grocery Stores
- Medical Facilities
- Multi-Family Housing
- Industrial Buildings
With commercial pest control services in Mitchell from Olson's Pest Technicians, you can ensure your business is free from harmful pests during all hours of operation. We will work alongside you every step of the way to develop a customized treatment plan based on your specific needs. To learn more about how we can help protect your building, contact Olson's Pest Technicians today!
Why Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Control Doesn't Work In Mitchell
Although it's a common question posed by local homeowners, the sad fact is that DIY bed bug control in Mitchell is not enough to protect your property from an infestation. Not only are bed bugs extremely resistant to natural remedies and over-the-counter treatments, but their multi-stage life cycle requires treatments that are inaccessible to home and business owners.
Want some real tips? Here's what you can do to ensure your home or business does not become infested with bed bugs:
- Do not leave your luggage or personal belongings on the floor in a hotel room. In order to protect yourself from bed bugs, store items on a high shelf where bed bugs are unlikely to be.
- If you're traveling by plane, train, bus or car, don't put your suitcase on the floor. Instead, place them on a clean and sturdy surface such as the seat next to yours.
- Reach out to the trained professionals at Olson's Pest Technicians for bed bug inspections and treatments.
Although DIY bed bug control seems like an attractive option for many homeowners in need of pest management help, the fact remains that hiring professionals always provides better results. Let Olson's Pest Technicians show you how we solve bed bug problems today!
Mitchell's Ultimate Guide To Cockroach Control
Think there might be cockroaches scurrying around your home? Check out these helpful tips for keeping them at bay.
- Mop, sweep, and vacuum often to remove crumbs.
- Mitigate high levels of moisture with a dehumidifier.
- Find new ways of protecting your home with Olson's Pest Technicians.
Call, click, or visit one of our experts today to get the ball rolling on your cockroach control plan.