Professional Minnehaha County Pest Control For Homes & Businesses
As the largest city in South Dakota, Sioux Falls has quite a reputation. Sometimes called 'Stone Shatter City,' this Minnehaha County city is home to stunning landmarks, including Falls Park, the Big Sioux River, and the Old Minnehaha County Courthouse.
Despite all these interesting landmarks, there is one significant problem homeowners face — pest activity in Sioux Falls.
This problem changes with the help of Olson's Pest Technicians. All our employees are uniformed professionals who pride themselves on both work ethic and thoroughness, bringing relief to any property. Contact Olson's Pest Technicians today for more information or to get started on pest control services in Sioux Falls, SD!
Residential Pest Control In Sioux Falls, SD
Every residential pest control treatment in Sioux Falls from Olson's Pest Technicians must live up to a high set of standards. From actionable services to regular, timed visits, our pros make it their mission to lock pests out for as long as possible.
The Olson's Pest Technicians professionals have been caring for Sioux Falls homeowners since 1966, spearheading the removal of some of the area's worst pests. These include:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Bed Bugs
- Moles & Voles
Protect your Sioux Falls home in a way that truly matters. Get in touch with Olson's Pest Technicians today to book an initial inspection, or submit an online contact form to answer any of your questions.
Commercial Pest Control In Sioux Falls, SD
The process of removing pests from your commercial property may be anything but easy. In order to protect employees, care for customers, and follow all your industry guidelines, you need to practice careful management and the proper application of products.
As a business owner, you want to spend less time worrying about pests and more time doing what you love. By calling Olson's Pest Technicians, you can effectively eliminate pests and their negative effects within a few short visits.
Here's how we apply our commercial pest control process:
- First, we will inspect your property and listen to any concerns you may have about pest activity.
- We then create a customized plan of action that is right for your business, with no shortcuts or compromises on safety procedures.
- Next, we'll apply the necessary pest control treatments and schedule any follow-up visits to ensure everything is under control.
- We'll finish with another inspection, sending you on your way to a pest-free business!
Ready for your first treatment? Call the Sioux Falls office of Olson's Pest Technicians to get started with effective commercial pest control solutions in Sioux Falls!
The Most Effective Termite Control For Your Sioux Falls Property
The secret is out: DIY efforts and over-the-counter products are not enough to remove a serious termite infestation. Due to their formidable nature and propensity to infest hard-to-reach places, manual applications and home remedies will not be enough to remove an entire colony.
Below is the most effective form of termite control for your Sioux Falls property.
- Start by calling up the team at Olson's Pest Technicians. We will quickly evaluate and inspect your property for termites and evaluate the extent of the issue from all sides. We will also identify the species in question for better treatment adaptations.
- Olson's Pest Technicians provides both Sentricon® bait stations and chemical treatments that stop termites in their tracks. With decades of experience in the termite control industry, our technicians will carefully apply treatment measures to protect your family.
- Finally, our team continues to care for your property by evaluating the home post-treatment.
Book your first-ever termite treatment program by calling Olson's Pest Technicians today. We can't wait to serve you with skill, passion, and pride.
Ant Prevention Tips For Sioux Falls Residents
Whether or not you have dealt with an infestation before, the fact is that severe ant activity can make short work of your lawn and landscaping. These creatures outnumber Sioux Falls homeowners by nearly 10 to 1 and will stop at nothing to colonize your entire backyard.
Here are some helpful steps you can take today to prevent ants from taking over your property:
- Avoid leaving pet food outside at night, storing it on a high shelf or in a container.
- Keep your building clean and organized.
- Seal up any possible entry points with caulk, steel wool, fine mesh screen, or any other exclusionary material to prevent cracks in the foundation or tile work from providing the perfect ant highway into your property.
- Do not leave spilled sugar or other sweet foods out overnight. If possible, store all treats inside glass or plastic containers.
- Wash dirty dishes frequently to eliminate any attractant factors. Dry them thoroughly, then stack them appropriately inside drawers or cabinets.
For more helpful ant prevention steps or to receive a consultation about their expedient removal, look no further than the crew Olson's Pest Technicians. Call now to secure a place on our schedule.