Quality Brandon, SD Pest Control Services
Located just five miles east of Sioux Falls, Brandon, South Dakota, is a medium-sized city in Minnehaha County, offering lots to people who come here to start a business or raise a family. With Interstate 90 (the country's longest highway) running along the northern part of the city, lots of traffic comes in for local businesses. For those families that enjoy outdoor activities, there are multiple recreational parks to enjoy, such as Great Bear Recreation Park and Big Sioux Recreation Area. While all this new growth in the area is a wonderful thing for businesses and a great reason to bring your family up here, many have seen an increase in pest infestations as well, highlighting the importance of Minnehaha County pest control. Here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we have served the Upper Midwest for over 50 years. This longevity in the area has provided our technicians with expert knowledge of the many pests in the area. Read on to learn how we can help your home or business be pest-free today.
Residential Pest Control In Brandon
Olson's Pest Technicians understands how important it is to feel safe and clean within your home. We believe you shouldn't have to tolerate damage to your physical home and material items, and we certainly think you shouldn't have to risk becoming ill because of pests in your home. When working with us, our expert technicians will conduct a thorough examination of your home and yard. From that, they will put together a home pest control treatment plan that is unique to your specific infestation situation. Once the initial treatment has been applied (with powerful treatment tools not readily available to the general public), they will work with you to implement prevention strategies and then conduct follow-up visits to ensure the infestation has not returned. If pests are taking away from your family's sense of security in your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Brandon
As more and more people flock to Brandon (especially through Interstate 90), Minnehaha County pest control becomes more and more important. In this age of social media, we business owners know that all it takes is one bad post or photo about a pest infestation at your establishment for your reputation to go down the drain. Not only can pests turn your life into a public relations nightmare, but they can physically damage your property and possibly transmit harmful diseases to both your employees and patrons. At Olson's Pest Technicians, we operate our commercial pest control similar to our residential options. It begins with an examination, so our technicians can get a good idea of what your business is dealing with. They then put a treatment plan in place and apply round one. They will help you implement prevention strategies, and follow-up visits occur to help keep your business pest-free indefinitely. Running a business is hard work; don't let pests make it harder. Leave that to us by giving us a call today!
Why Homes in Brandon Need Professional Termite Protection
Owning a home in Brandon is a major accomplishment. However, the pests that can cause the most damage are also the most difficult to detect — termites.
Below are some reasons why Brandon homeowners should contact termite control professionals when it comes to dealing with a termite problem:
- Termites are silent when wreaking their havoc, leaving very few clues behind to indicate their presence. If you don't know what you're looking for, the damage could be irreparable by the time you realize you have a termite problem.
- Because termites live in your walls, specifically within the wooden boards and beams themselves, physically getting to them to exterminate them is extremely difficult, meaning the DIY methods you found online are unlikely to do the trick.
- Even if you manage to kill the termite queen, if you do not kill every termite within their massive colony, your termite problem can restart because the termites don't need a queen to reproduce and rebuild their colony.
Brandon's Step-By-Step Cockroach Control Guide
Of all the pests to find in your home or business, cockroaches are perhaps the most revolting. Below are some steps you can take to implement prevention strategies that help keep these nasty insects from invading your establishment or home, as well as the best way to get rid of cockroaches.
- Cockroaches are attracted to loose, easily accessible foods. Whether in your home or office space, properly storing food and snacks in containers that they cannot chew through will help prevent cockroaches.
- While roaches will invade a place, whether it is unclean or not, messes of any sort do make it slightly more appealing to them, as it offers them places to hide and access to food. Prevent them from invading by cleaning up any food messes when they occur and cleaning regularly.
- Take away their hiding spots by organizing your boxes and other material items in your home or business to make the space much less appealing by not offering a dark place for them to nest.
Ultimately, the best way to get rid of cockroaches is to contact a professional, especially since exposure to these insects can make you incredibly ill. Here at Olson's Pest Technicians, we have the skills and tools required to safely and effectively exterminate them -- for good. Call us today!