Effective, Quality Pest Control In Tea, SD
Founded in 1894, Tea, South Dakota, is now a suburb of Sioux Falls and home to roughly 3,806 residents. Tea is a charming little town, offering a more peaceful, quiet place to live while still close to the city and all it has to offer. Unfortunately, with the number of people living in Tea and the nearby big city of Sioux Falls, there is an increase in pest populations as well, putting both residential homes and commercial businesses at risk of infestations of all sorts. These pests are why Lincoln County pest control is so important. Without professional assistance, pest infestations can quickly grow out of control, damaging homes, transmitting diseases, and tanking your business’s reputation. Read on to learn how Olson’s Pest Technicians can help keep both your home and business pest-free year-round.
Residential Pest Control In Tea
Olson’s Pest Technicians have served the Upper Midwest for over 50 years. Our expert technicians are intimately familiar with the types of pests that invade Tea homes, as well as their behaviors. With this knowledge, our technicians are able to put together a game plan to treat your home based on the unique infestation you are experiencing. We conduct thorough examinations of your home and property, and from there, will treat your house with tools and treatments not available to the general public. After our initial home pest control treatments, we will conduct follow-up visits to ensure pests have not returned. Another reason why Lincoln County pest control is so important because our technicians will work with you to implement prevention strategies after treatment, ensuring pests do not return. If pests have invaded your Tea home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Tea
As business owners ourselves, we at Olson’s Pest Technicians understand the importance of upholding your company’s reputation. In this day of social media, word of a pest infestation at your establishment can spread quickly, making your life a public relations nightmare at best and possibly transmitting diseases to your employees or customers at worst. Don’t let the problem get that far. The team at Olson’s Pest Technicians has the Commercial Pest Control knowledge and experience you can rely on in your time of need. Similar to our residential pest control treatment, we will examine your business facility and property and then apply the treatment that the technician believes is best for your situation. They will work with you to ensure you can keep pests from returning, and they will conduct follow-up visits regularly to continue offering assistance in any way you need. If pests are threatening your establishment, call us today!
Bed Bug Prevention Tips For Tea Residents
As more people have moved to the Tea area, bed bug control has become even more of a hot topic than it already was. Below are some tips you can use in order to prevent bed bugs from invading your Tea home or business:
- Wash bedding and clothes regularly: Be sure to regularly wash your bedding and clothes and other linen, and make sure to use high temperatures.
- Don’t set bags down in public: When out and about, try not to set your purse or another bag down on carpeted floors or cushions, as bed bugs can sneak into your bag without you knowing.
- Avoid used furniture: If you can avoid it, don’t buy used furniture because you never know if bed bugs are hiding in it.
- Vacuum regularly: Another easy bed bug control prevention tip is to vacuum your home or business on a regular basis and make sure to hit those corners and cracks and crevices as well.
All The Ways You Attract Ants To Your Tea Home
Ant control for homeowners in Tea is incredibly important, as an ant infestation can quickly turn into a big problem.
Below are some ways you might be inadvertently attracting ants to your home:
- Store food properly: If you have loose food in your pantry or food that is easily accessible, ants will find this very appealing as it provides easy access to the nutrients they need to survive.
- Shrubs up against your home: Having lots of shrubs up against your house could be why you see ants on your window sills and in your home, as they are attracted to these plants.
- Other insects: A lot of ants will eat the bodies of other deceased insects. If you are dealing with another type of insect infestation, ants may not be too far off.
Ultimately, the best ant control for homeowners is to contact a professional. Here in Tea, that would be us at Olson’s Pest Technicians. Don’t let ants take over your home; call us today!